What wall colors go with blue & white Delftware?

My mom has a collection of Delftware items that she'd love to use as a focal point in the living room but we're having a tough time coming up with a good wall color that sets them off. Any ideas? The kitchen is sage green so preferably we'd like a color that doesn't clash with that!

Mrs.Soule

Asked by Mrs.Soule at 3:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I would say a warm yellow. I have one called Autum Leaf . It is a warm, comforting yellow. Not a loud bright color. It sounds like it would go with the sage and set off the blue/white collection. IMO good luck
    Anonymous

• Warm yellow would be a very good choice. Orange tones, like mango or cantaloupe, would set it off even better, since orange is the complement of blue.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:33 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I agree with the others a pale yellow! Yellow and Blue make green so the two rooms and the decor will coordinate nicely! You can also being some of the decor/colors from the kitchen into the living room to "blend" the two rooms and make the transition a little smoother.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2009