WHats the best way to make your baby move besides eating something

My baby hasnt moved in three or four hours and i am concered i have ate something and also had juice what should i do If he doesnt move for the rest of the night i think i should call my doc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Try a cold compress on the stomach.. usually gets mine to kicking :) Also make sure to drink lots of water to make sure you are well hydrated! You can try half a cup of coffee or other caffeinated beverage if nothing else works. If he hasn't moved at all during the night, I would suggest a call to the doc. Good luck!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 3:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I used to poke at my baby while I was pregnant and he would get mad and beat me up
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 3:45 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• drinks so soda and lay on ur left side for an hr, if u dont feel the baby then , try taking a cool bath.....
    Anonymous

• drink some cold water?

Laying down typically works for me.

Poking at your belly or just grabbing your belly and kind of shoving it around for a while can help too.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 3:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• lay on your back and take a few deep breaths or cough even my baby always moves when i do that
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 3:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• With all of my pregnancies, if I was worried I would lay on my side for a few minutes and then flip to the other side and that normally got some reaction from the baby.

With this pregnancy any time I poke at my belly I get a kick back.
    TheWAHM

Answer by TheWAHM at 4:06 PM on Jul. 6, 2009