What was the outcome?

Have any of you been given a due date based on ultrasound, rather than lmp? If so, how accurate did it turn out to be for you?

HollySebeck

Asked by HollySebeck at 3:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• with my son i was given a due date based on ultrasound. My due date was september 23 and i gave birth on July 23 with twins instead of only one. with my DD my due date was june13 and i had her may 2nd, if it make any diff i was on the depo shot each time prior to getting preggo
    Anonymous

• They changed my due date from August 4th to August 27th after my first ultrasound. Since it's only the beginning of July, I obviously don't know how accurate that is yet. LOL.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 3:52 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• My due date was "sometime around Sept. 10" I had him August 24
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 3:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• According to my last period I should be expecting Dec 9. My First Doc changed my Due date several times with ultrasound. it was the 10 then the 29th then the 4th of Jan... then back to the 29th. I changed Docs cause that was a bit rediculous to me... My New Doctor said I was a week ahead of what I was supposed to be.. So instead of the 29th its the 22 now... ugh! They said a week didnt matter so they werent gonna change the due date but thats when I was due. So in my opinion the Ultrasound thing isnt doing much for me. Haha all I know is that Im due in December. the Ultrasounds cant agree on anything more than that
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 3:55 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• MY orginall due date is Aug 24 but the ultra sound changed it to Sep 3 and my ast ultrasound said it was the 23 again but they arent changing my due date so i guess will find out
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 3:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I've been measuring within a few days here or there of my LMP due date, so we've just stuck with that! Jan. 6th 2010
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I was told that my due date was July 10th. but i just had my son June 4th. But it was also an emergency because i had a placental abruption(sp?) so im not sure. But they can usually tell by how far developed the baby is.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:58 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• With my first the ultrasound said Feb 19 and so did calculating it from the date of my last period and I went into labor the night of Feb 19 and had my dd on the 20. With this one the ultrasound said Sept 8 and calculating from my last periond said Sept 9, so they are close but since I havent given birth yet, thats all I know.
    Anonymous

• By my last period I should be due any day, I was having it every 13- 15 days, and no calander allows you to check with that short of cycles. The ultrasound says 7/24. I'm still pregnant and my lmp was 10/13/08. Witrh my other 3 my period due date was very close to the ultrasound due date.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 4:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2009