Follow up from my facebook/ myspace question

So previously i was talking about how my fiance and i had issues with myspace a while back and it caused us to break up. and when we got back together we deleted both our myspaces and facebook. We have a 2 month old and i wanted to open a facebook to stay in touch with old friends and distant family. I had asked if i should or shouldn't ask him if he cares. Well I did and he told me no.

Is it because he doesn't trust me or is he just trying to protect me... There is absolutely no reason I can't have one for that purpose. The people who caused problems with it before are totally out of our life now, so it wont cause problems.

** I don't talk to hardly any of my friends because I have no way of contacting them anymore, I use to talk to them all through facebook or myspace **

What should I do, just forget about it, or push to let him okay it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Don't open another account.
    Anonymous

• It wasn't because of me... it was because some girl was hitting on him and had her whole page (and still does) dedicated to him... It was something we both agreed on that we'd both delete our pages to be fair to each other.
    Anonymous

• Did you ask him why? You're right, there should be no reason that you can't have one for the purpose you stated, especially if it's one for both of you and you can both get on there.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 4:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I remember your original question. Did you ask him why he said no? Did you explain it would be a "joint" page for both of you to log on? I don't know. I'd be really suspicious personally. But that's just me. If the person who caused the issue is out of your life, then I see no reason in opening a joint Facebook account for the purposes of contacting friends and family that's accessible to both of you (meaning you both have the password). If he still says no, then to me he's hiding something.
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 4:22 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I had the same problem... men were hitting on me that I use to know,and women were talking crap to me about my hubby that were his ex's. and then they would txt me late at night with all that b/s. we both deleted our account. and niether of us get on our facebook.I think that all those sites are better for single ppl.not ppl that have a hubby or fiance and a baby
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:58 PM on Jul. 6, 2009