Besides a test can you feel yourself Ovulating? How do you know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• well you can't FEEL it..but you can see it.Its a gooie discharge,and mine doesn't smell,but iwould get it in the middle of the month,and after have my period,I think like a day or two later
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I must first off say that not all women can feel the ovulations i was told by a doctor only about 20% of women can feel it. I guess you can say I am one of them every month I get a pain in my right or left side but it tends to be more my right side releases more than the left, it feels like a bad cramp and it usually comes maybe a week after your period. You should just listen to your body to see what symptoms it releases for you all women are different some people know from discharge, mucus, or ovulation pain. Just take a couple of months and listen to your body and see what it tells you, you would be surprised what you find out.
    mommy19741974

Answer by mommy19741974 at 6:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2009