Cramps after sex?

I have Cramps after Dh and I have sex. I was told by my friend it was normal because of the increased blood flow, but when I looked it up online it says its not good and I should stop. I Have a Dr appointment on Wed I'll ask then but was just curious what you ladies thought and if you had the same issues while pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I can't remember for sure if I had cramps, but I know that orgasms can cause contractions and I did get those. There wasn't a problem with that, it was basically braxton hicks contractions. That is one reason they say later in pregnancy sex can start labor.
    Anonymous

• If you're in your first trimester sex can cause a miscarriage. I would wait until after your appt. before having it again just to be safe. But as long as you aren't bleeding you should be fine.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2009