pain while having an orgasm

I have been having horrible pains after an orgasm. My stomach starts to get tighter and my female parts close,and it hurts to pee. Also ill start twitching (I know it sounds funny). and I shake really bad.But after the orgasm it hurts for the rest of the day! I have a doc.appointment next week, but this has happened in the past 3 times we have tried. What could this mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't know, but I wouldn't be having sex until I saw my doctor and asked them!
    Anonymous

• oh and Im 7months pregnant
    Anonymous

• that is completely normal. it happens to me the exact same as you described..even when i am not pregnant. but now that i am it feels worse. it feels like contractions...and yeah..dont worry its normal!!
    Anonymous

• I haven't had an orgasm in over a month if that makes you feel better? I'd definitely ask about that one, good luck!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:33 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I agree I'd ask your doctor. But hey sex is said to be a great way to induce labor. If you don't you might start using a condom and see if that helps. Semen has something in it that helps soften the cervix so it can dilate. But yeah it sounds like it's causing contractions.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 4:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• well I cant use a condom,Im allergic to Lateck (sp?) so I can't even use the gloves at the doctors. So thats kinda out of the question
    Anonymous