I feel like I have to go #2 but cant... maybe TMI

So for the last few days I have had diareha and today I went #2 once and like 3 times now I have felt like I have to go but when I sit down and I try to push once the feeling goes away and I dont know what it is, could it be caused by the baby sitting so low? I know this is gross but it keeps happening and I didnt have this with my first baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• eat more fiber it's probably constipation at this point my baby is low and i dont have that problem sometimes i dont go for a day or two but i dont feel like i have to and cant so try eatting more fiber and tell your doc about it
    Anonymous

• Every woman and every pregnancy is different. I agree that you might try eating more fiber and telling your doc but it really could be how the baby is sitting. Especially since it goes away once you try and go. Usually when your constipated it still feels like you have to use the bathroom.
    By the way how far along are you?
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 4:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I am 32 weeks. I had an appt. on the 1st and my dr. did an internal because I have begun to lose my mucas plug and I have contractions threw out the day. He said that although I havent begun to dialate the babies head was right there so he is watching me closely and he said I should call him if I start spotting or if I have 4 contractions in an hour. Its hard for me to recognize contractions because with my first my water broke and then after they gave me patocin my back just ached so this process is new to me.
    Anonymous

• I totally understand,I was in the same boat as you! I had called my doctor and they told me to get a bottle of Magnesium Citrate and drink half of it,then stay real close to the bathroom.It works very well, and will not hurt the baby,I made sure I doubled asked the doctor before doing so....I hope this will work for you, cause constipation is a BAD FEELING...
    beachwaves1979

Answer by beachwaves1979 at 6:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2009