I'm due in 6 weeks and am getting sick again what could be causing this?

Alex104

Asked by Alex104 at 4:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The day or so before i went into labor i started getting really sick are you cramping?
    Anonymous

• That happened to me when I was pregnant with my son.The few months or so I was getting sick but if you are worried about it talk to your doctor.He may have an idea on how to help you out.
    razorbackfan

Answer by razorbackfan at 5:01 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• For some women once your body starts to prepare to have the baby you will get sick again. It happened with all 3 of mine. I'd ask your doc to check and see if you are dilating.
    Try keeping lemons in the fridge. Whenever you feel sick go get one and smell it. Weird I know but there's some kind of calming effect that it has.
    If this is your first and you want more tips on how to deal with nausea just pm me!
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 5:03 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I'm in the same situation. I'm 32 weeks and morning sickness has returned. Actually, its not all that uncommon for morning sickness to come back in your third trimester.

I don't actually know why, but if its really bad, you could see if your doctor could suggest some things to you or prescribe you something like Zofran.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 5:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2009