Whats the scariest thing that happend to you when were home alone?

i had a scare this weekend with a guy trying to get into my house when i was home alone with my son. Has anyone else had experience of strangers at your home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh gosh. I am sorry to hear this. What happened, did you call the police? No, no stranger problems here. I guess what scares me most is when the cats, who sleep on my bed, both jerk up and look toward the door. It is very scary.

Answer by Bmat at 4:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• A few years ago I was alone. we lived in the country. I went out back to feed the dogs and I saw a man jump the fence with a chain saw. I almost crapped myself. All I could thing about was Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I called the Police, they had someone patrol the area for a few days. Then a few weeks later there was a string of break ins in the neighborhood
    Anonymous

• I had someone try to break into my house one time. My best friend had taken my car, and a neighbor saw no cars and assumed no one was home. He tried to get in through the backdoor and ran away when he heard my voice. My Great Dane mix chased him through two yards. It was very scary for me and one of my other neighbors stayed with me until my husband got home.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 4:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Wow.... nothing like you ladies, but I had a snake in my house that I had to get out by myself. It was scary to me!
    Anonymous

• the scarest would have been during a storm when a lightning bolt went through are up stairs window and i was so scared i went into labor
    Anonymous

• Someone tried to break into our house when I was home alone a couple of years ago. The glass break alarm went off & scared him off.
    bocamom62

Answer by bocamom62 at 4:44 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• A "security guard" came to my back door one night and told me that the neighbors called and said there were people walking around my house and he said he wanted to come in and check my house. I let no one in ever if i don't know them unless they are cops. He was rude and insisted on coming in . I got a weird vibe so i said no thank you and slammed the door in his face. I called the main gate to my neighbor hood and told me how the guy that was working for them was rude to me and they guy told me they never got a call of weird stuff happening at my house or sent anyone out. So the "security" person was trying to get into my house to do god knows what.
    Anonymous

• When I was married to my 1st husband, I had just found out I was pregnant with our son. He worked as a jailer at the Police Dept. so he was on the grave shift. I was home alone,and not feeling well. About 2:00 am the phone rang. I answered it,and this guy started saying alot of sexual comments. Finally,I said, "Brad,why are you talking like this when you're at work?" The guy says, "this isn't your husband, I know he's at work,and I know you're home all by yourself." I hung up the phone,and called the station,and told him, by then I was crying,I was so scared. I was too scared to even move out of my bed. I thought he was watching me somehow. My ex told me to get his police whistle,and if the guy called again,to blow as hard as I could into the phone. Thank God,the guy never called back,and my ex did send a unit out to look around,they didn't find anyone.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 4:58 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• i was home alone with my son playing online when i heard this whispery voice say who's there. it wasn't Caleb, he doesn't talk yet. . . checked the house and found nothing,
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 5:04 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• i got rapped.....now i have a shepherd...not so fun.
    Anonymous