I want to adopt a Boston Terrier in Ca.

I want to adopt a boston terrier in California, I dont really care what age but I would perfer a younger dog. Does anybody know of an adoption center? I know of boston buddies but they dont adopt out to anyone with a child younger than 8 and I have a 2 year old. I dont want to buy a dog from a breeder when I know that there are so many in shelters, but I have fell in love with this breed and would like to get one. So if you are a breeder or know of any adoption centers then that would be fantastic. Thanks!

wendydeb7

Asked by wendydeb7 at 4:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pets

• try going to petfinder.com and see if that helps :) good luck
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• contact the breed rescue in your area.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 2:56 PM on Jul. 7, 2009

• www.petfinder.com will list shelters and specific rescue groups in your area....good luck and good for you for adopting !!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:35 PM on Jul. 7, 2009