does anyone else use bare minerals makeup?

when i wear my makeup, my face burns. im wondering if im allergic to it. does anyone else have this problem with it? or have any clue what is going on? :) thank you

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 5:01 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have been using bare minerals for years. I LOVE it. Would never use anything else.
    nichole579

Answer by nichole579 at 5:04 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Ive never had any problems with it, are you using any moisturizer? maybe thats what it is or it could possibly be an allergic reaction, does it just burn or do you get bumps or redness or anything like that?
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 5:24 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• it just burns.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:25 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I ordered it once and it broke me out, so we both are probably allergic LOL Instead I use the Bare Naturale by L'OREAL. Been using it for about 2 years! If you have extremly sensitive sking Clinique is great. Its a bit pricey though.
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 5:33 PM on Jul. 6, 2009