im about to be homeless in less than a month , any1 know of any places thatll help me find a shelter or something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• Most areas have a crisis and information line. See if your phone book has it listed. If not, call the local mental health facility and ask for the Crisis line number. You can also call the local HUD office to see if they have emergency openings. Many times homeless go to the top of the housing list.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• didnt you just ask this?
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:03 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• churches? Call your local social services dept ask for info about public housing
    Anonymous

• Outstandinglove: did it post twice w/i like a minute or 2? The computer I'm on is having issues lol. I appologize
    Anonymous

• Your online, do a search for your area!!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 5:28 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I'm sorry I did see it was posted twice. I deleted the one posting
    Anonymous

• Angieluv: I'm asking like what to search for .. Womens,homeless,what? I've never did this before
    Anonymous

• Just google anything, you need a place to live and SOON.... if I were you I'd google "Womens homeless shelter" with your city name in it. I'm sure you'll get a lot of websites. Good Luck
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 5:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• When,you are in a crisis and about to be homeless, the last thing on your mind should be ,did I post this already, honey post your question in every group, in every journal,somebody is on here will be able to help you,find a group in your state, then post this question,try your churches, search for women shelters,call your local police,talk to someone in your childs clinic,sometimes the clinics have social workers. My prayers are with you,be strong and remember if,God can bless the birds with a home,he will give you a home,stay strong.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 5:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I'm not sure where you can go, but I do know that if you need any support get ahold of me. I used to be there once. It's not fun. Good luck.
    jonesyj08

Answer by jonesyj08 at 6:01 PM on Jul. 6, 2009