do you or anyone you know have this stroller?

that has this stoller?...i want to get it for my son and for our future child. i read about it and it sounds like a good one just want to know from someone mouth...

http://www.strollers.com/Joovy-457-YE1023.html#additional

kelly87

Asked by kelly87 at 5:10 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• We have the red one! We love ours. My kids are 5, 2 1/2 and 15 months and it has worked great as a double stroller. It holds the two oldest no problem if my 5 year old wants to ride on the back or any combination of the 3. It can be a little hard to steer if you're on uneven grounds, but not too bad, and it is a little bulky and heavy. Other than that though it's a great stroller, IMO.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 5:16 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• thank you! i always wanted a sit and stand..the most thing i like about this one is that the viser is big..in other strollers they barely work..
    kelly87

Answer by kelly87 at 5:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I have the Joovy Caboose stroller (sit and stand). My girls are 3 1/2 and 18 months and we love it. I bought mine gently used on Craigs List. It's a great stroller.
    chloesmomrocks

Answer by chloesmomrocks at 7:30 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Yep! That is exactly what I have and I love it! It is a little heavy but not as bad as some of the double tandems we looked at. I like it because at my DD birth my Ds was still only 3 so he was able to ride in the front for a few more months before moving DD to the front and him standing. He was about 3.5 when he moved to standing. It has worked awesome!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2009