What is the most annoying ting that someone could do to you?

ArlieBeeMee

Asked by ArlieBeeMee at 5:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• 1) When I ask a question (at work) and you walk away without answering.
    2) Talking shit behind my back (grow some balls and say it to my face).
    3) Tailgaters
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:09 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• spelling "thing" wrong. lol. jk. its a typo, i have them all the time.
    Anonymous

• Talk to me with their mouth full. YUCK!
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 5:16 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• when someone keeps doing something over and over and over again. it drives me nuts. like when i was in school, and someone kept clicking their pen, i would swear my head was going to explode.lol
    HonorTrustLuv

Answer by HonorTrustLuv at 5:18 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I really, really can't stand when someone asks me a question and I state my response, and they continue the conversation as if I hadn't spoken. Particularly if it is trying to force me into any kind of situation I've been very clear is unacceptable.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:55 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Picking up their cell phone- while talking with me. Its not like you have to see who is sending you a call or text right away. You can wait. Unfortunately nowadays, CELL PHONE's seem to be an extension of a persons body.

In my home I have a rule---no cell phones allowed inside. If you must take a call-- then step outside or out of hearing range.

That's another thing......its sooooooooooooooooooo annoying when someone is making a call and talking super loud about their personal life and they are standing in front of the teller at the bank or the cashier at the market and making THEM wait until thier call is over.....THAT is so disrespectful and rude.
    Elda90042

Answer by Elda90042 at 6:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• When My sister Chews GUM it drives me nuts she pops it super loud, and I hate it when other people do that to.
    I hate when I go to a Movie and the people behind me kick my seat the entire time or put there feet right on my head its freaking rude
    It also drives me nuts when your having a conversation with someone and in the middle of it they start looking at there phone texting or they start calling people or answering the phone, Im fine with it if they say Oh hey that's My Husband/babysitter/etc calling I have to get this. But if its just like there other friend I feel like they rather be with someone else
    andrea_smkns

Answer by andrea_smkns at 7:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• be angry or upset with me.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 7:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• being in the same room with me and ignoring me

Answer by admckenzie at 7:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• chew gum with their mouth open. mymom does it and it drives me absolutely insane!! its like a cow chewing on grass
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 8:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2009