Is it normal to have cramps at 6 weeks?

I am not spotting or anything I just have cramps. Is this normal? I have had 2 kids already and can't remember having this before. I know that my uterus is growing and all my organs are going to find a new home but Im worried!

MGreiner08

Asked by MGreiner08 at 5:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• As long as they aren't particularly strong and there's no bleeding you're good.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:18 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• yeah i had a little bit of cramping it could be implantation pains or like just regular uterine spasms. if its really uncomfortable or theres bleeding then call your dr but otherwise good luck! =)
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 5:24 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• yes, i had cramping and thought it was my period (didn't know i was pregnant) and took motrin :( lol, but my boys are fine despite their knucklehead momma.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2009