Ladys I am sorry to have to ask this its a stupid question but please give me your oppionin

I am 33 weeks and was wandering if its okay for me to shampoo my carpet with a carpet cleancer my husband wont let me becuase its heavey what do you think?

newmom183

Asked by newmom183 at 5:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL, my hubby walked in the door the night before my scheduled c-section with our middle son and found the furniture all pushed to one side of the living room and me cleaning the carpets. You're probably fine, but I wouldn't argue too much with your hubby if I were you...make him do it ;-)
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 5:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I think you should let your husband do it :)
    Although, I was mowing our yard at 34 weeks, just to help the process LOL You cant blame a girl for trying!! Pregnancy is hard and an impatient ride! lol
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 5:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• It is heavy...make him do it. LOL

If you are going to do it, just make sure that you are not filling the tank full, because that can get to be very heavy. It will make you VERY tired, which may not be good for you. Just make sure to take a lot of breaks.
    My MIL paid to have our carpets cleaned when I was in labor with our second baby. I wanted them clean and was determined to do it myself. She took pity on me and paid to have them done.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 5:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Since he is against it, don't do it. It will still be there another time. :P

Answer by Bmat at 5:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• You should not do it. Heavy stuff can break your water or umbilical cord can get around your babies neck. Carpet can get clean after your delivery.
    Anonymous

• Let hubby do it or pay someone else. No need to put unnecessary stress on yourself or the baby
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2009