plz leave comments soon

doing homework on gay mariages....what would you ask a gay couple? i need help on asking questions....plz send replys...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my daughters mil is gay and married.i wouldnt ask her anything she would be offended?i dont quit get what your asking .they are a very well to do couple and i think they would probly ask me a few things that i wouldnt want....
    Anonymous

• What makes you attracted to men/women? Why do you think you have this attraction when it is suppost to be the other way around? If you plan to have kids what will you tell them when they ask why dose my friends have a mom and a Dad and I have 2 Moms or 2 Dads? Are you embarrassed? Did you grow up in a gay surrounding?

Anonymous

• Your school is having you write a discriminary paper? Thats like asking a white person "why are you white? If you were black would you be different?" No school in thier right mind would have students write something that would easily offened another person, this is just another dumb post to stir things up. Good luck with that!
    Anonymous

• I dont think its wrong to ask questions if they are willing! Alot of gays are willing to answer questions. I have a couple of gay friends and they are awesome and dont mind answering questions.

Anonymous

• How often do you fight? Other then sexual, what are the other ways you show affection to your SO? Are you planning on having or trying to conceive children?Does it bother you that people think that you can be made gay?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 5:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• anon 5 43 those are offensive questions to anyone what kind of question is "were you raised in a gay surrounding and are you embarassed"

Poster: ask them anything you would ask any couple. they are people and have feelings gay people and straight people are the same!!!
    Anonymous

• Sorry but I agree with anon :45 Why would a school require you to write about something that has nothing to do with school and is none of anyones buisness? That just doesnt make sence.
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 5:52 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I would ask them to help me with my garden/landscaping . . lol. My very close friend is gay and man is his yard beautiful!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2009