Do you got a preemie

If so when was they born and how long did they have to stay in the NICU and what complications did they have?

xaviersmamacita

Asked by xaviersmamacita at 5:44 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My son was born between 33 and 36 1/2 weeks(they couldn't tell me a due date, it was a estimate) He was fine, he didn't even need help breathing.
    Anonymous

• my daughter was born at 31 weeks and she had baby apmia... and she had episodes of quite breathing... she was in and out of the NICU for 4 weeks. due to her stop breathing
    liltinymommy

Answer by liltinymommy at 5:55 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• My twins arrived at 33wks, 5 days. One was in NICU for 4 weeks due to ABO incompatibility issues that made jaundice hard to treat with bili lights and he needed a transfusion. He also had underdeveloped lungs and was assisted for about 3 of the 4 weeks. The other was in for 2 weeks for jaundice and feeding issues.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:02 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• p.s. You'd never know they had struggles early on by looking at them today!
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:03 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• i had my little boy at 29 weeks. he only had to stay there for a month. everyone kept praying he would be ok and he was didnt have to be on oxygen. was scared but he was alright.
    wildcatsgurl06

Answer by wildcatsgurl06 at 2:55 PM on Jul. 7, 2009