err....I have to pee again!

Im 28wks and 4days.and every time I go pee i feel like I have to go again.but when I go nothing comes out.Ive tried the binding forward while peeing.and all that,but its really starting to annoy me! do yall have any suggestions on how I should get rid of it?

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be a uti...I would try drinking a butt load of Cranberry juice. But the most likely thing is that it's just the end-of-pregnancy pressure starting to bother you. I'm due today and have been putting up with that since I was about...well...27 or 28 weeks. I'm sorry :(
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 5:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Do you have a urinary tract infection? That can cause you to feel like you have to go all the time but produce very little urine.

If you don't have a UTI, there's really nothing you can do to curb going or feeling like you have to go all the time....just part of being pregnant. Sorry.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 6:00 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• You could try lying on your back and rearranging the baby. Push it further up toward your ribs if you can, and then try going pee. When my friend was in the hospital she wanted to go pee so bad and couldn't and they thought it was a UTI, and they did a urinalysis and everything was fine (no bacteria) and so they did that to her and when she finally was able to go I swear she pee'd for 5 mins, lol
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:02 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• no I dont have a uti.b/c its a different feeling.I pee like alot,but then when Im done and I stand up i get the feeling to pee again.but if a sit down its gone.and it ends up going away,its just there for a while. and its been happening for like 4wks now.but its not a uti,Ive had 1 b4
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 6:03 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Yeah, that's prego pressure. I HATE IT!!!! My SO makes fun of me because I go through like 9 million rolls of t.p. a week right now.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 6:11 PM on Jul. 6, 2009