Does anyone know how to remove a wasp nest?

The front of my house and the back yard has wasp nests. I am allergic to them and petrified that will get stung . I cant bring my son to play in the back or have company out there because they fly around. Is there anything we can do or am i going to have to hire someone?

Dylansmom32509

Asked by Dylansmom32509 at 6:04 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Since you're allergic, hire someone. Your health and life are worth it, right?

Answer by gdiamante at 6:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Have someone a neighbor or friend spray honet spray, and knock it down
    Anonymous

• Yeah, you probably should have someone else spray and knock it down. I'm allergic to wasps too and got a nest in the window of my old house. The landlord had to come and take care of it. He sprayed and knocked the nest down and sprayed again.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 6:45 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I think the other posters are right when they say to get someone else to do it, if you buy spray yourself though I would look for foaming spray that will cover a long distance so that you can stay as far away from them as possible.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:45 AM on Jul. 7, 2009