WHY HASNT MY MENSTRUAL STARTED??

OK WELL ITS GOIN ON THE 5TH WEEK SINCE I GOT MY MISCARRIAGE AND D&C AND HAVENT STARTED MY PERIOD YET...ANYONE KNO WHATS GOIN ON? IS IT SUPPOSE TO TAKE THIS LONG??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it can but also if you have been having unprotected sex you most likely are pregnant again
    i got pregnant the week after my 3rd miscarriage
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• When I had my D&C i didn't get my period for like 3 months. So I think your fine but if you really want to make sure call your doctors office and speak with them about it.
    Anonymous

• I'm Sorrry for what you're going through. I hope you find out soon. Call your DR. & see what they suggest! Or hang out with me! I've had A Nasty almost 4 Week Straight long & Heavy one.. Maybe mine can get yours Going.. Like I can Stop & you can Start! I wish you the Best!!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2009