Did i not ovulate? or wut could it be?

ok THis is wierd cause ive been temping and checking cm and every month I o, but this month my temps have been like a roller coaster up and down and on my chart it hasnt detected ovulation. I was suppose to get period on the 3rd of july but no where here. my bak has been bothering me and today ive had a lot of gas. I dont want to say im prego cause im not. I mean I wish i was cause i want another but I really doubt it after 3 years trying. you know how you just say ur never going to get prego so i just kind of put it to my mind. but anyways wut could this be? I mean it makes it seem like i didnt o and my period is not here. any thoughts???????
here is my chart if u want to c :
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/252644

blueorpink

Asked by blueorpink at 6:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would wait a few more days and see what happens and if you don't start I would take a test and see what it says, now it may be to early so if you take it and it comes up negative than I would wait a couple of weeks and take another one! And if it is still negative than make an appt with your doctor you could have other problems or you still could be pregnant! I had negative test with 2 of my baby's ad had to get a blood test!

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 6:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I'm not a doctor but my sister in law would have months like that. Every once in awhile, your body might become irregular-whether it be stress, diet, life changes....anything really. However I agree with the previous posting-ya never know. I've seen negative pregnancy tests and positive blood ones...good luck!
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 8:55 PM on Jul. 6, 2009