Would you rather make love...

With The lights off and scilence or With the tv or radio on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i dont care if the lights are on or off but yes i like silence
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 6:28 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• either one is good with me! if i had to choose, it would be the radio i think....
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 6:28 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I like either the radio or just the quiet and sounds of our breathing and noisemaking lol.....
    MammaToBella

Answer by MammaToBella at 7:14 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I don't care about the lights, although if I have my way i usually like candlelight - i keep candles on my nightstand and matches in my drawer. And I enjoy the radio tuned to some sappy love songs - unless my dh and I are "playing" and then i like something with a little more rock.

Answer by missanc at 8:43 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• i love sex in the dark with complete silence, it seems to give me a chance to focus completely on what im doing. without all the outside stimulation, it seems alot easier to feel every movement and hear every noise and to become completely engrossed in what im doing and more importantly what he's doing....
    duesept29

Answer by duesept29 at 9:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I don't care if the lights are off or on....but I always turn the TV on and up alittle louder than normal....just so the kids don't hear us....or me... :)
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 9:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• It depends if the kids are home or not. If the kids are home, then yes TV, lights, noise, anything that will get them thinking we're doing something else, beside "coloring". If the kids aren't home, then "silence is golden".
    Mammafish

Answer by Mammafish at 10:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• LIGHTS CAN BE ON BUT TV OFF OR DOWN
    germanmamaof2

Answer by germanmamaof2 at 10:28 PM on Jul. 6, 2009