been bleeding for 3 weeks straight!

Im only 6 weeks along now and i have been bleeding for the past 3 weeks everyday.what could it be?

tarowser

Asked by tarowser at 6:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you been to the Doctor?
    SD777

Answer by SD777 at 6:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Bleeding and spotting are two differnet things. Is it bleeding or spotting?
    Anonymous

• i started bleeding when i was 8 weeks pg and it last for two months the drs didn't know why it was happening they couldnt find anything wrong they just put me on bed rest i am now 35 weeks and my baby is big and healthy so you really just need to go to the dr it might be nothing but it could be something.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 6:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Pregnancies have changed I swaer! I talk with my Friend. We're in our 40's. Our Daughters in their 20's! Both Bled while Pregnant! To us that was unheard of! Now mind you I'm not pregnant but I've been bleeding for 4 Weeks & I'm Miserable! What does your DR./OB Say? You have called right? One OB told my DD .. This Story... I like to Ski. If the Baby is above the avalanch its Fine. If its below the avalanch its in Danger! I didn't care for his reasoning.... She went in at 30 weeks into the ER with Heart Burn & other Issues! The ER did an ultrasound. They told her to go home. Her Baby Died!! She didn't believe them. She went & got checked in the OB floor. And Delievered her Preemie Son the next Day. Take Care! Do what you're told & keep up on your Health! I wish you the Very Best!! Oh my Friend's DD had the Same outcome & pregancy. Also Delievered A preemie!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:01 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I had spotting through most of my first trimester with my pregnancy. I was told to stay off my feet as much as possible, take it easy, etc. I had a small stool that I used to keep my feet up at work and I made people come to me instead of running all over. I had frequent visits to the doctor and they kept saying everything looked fine. My son was born big and healthy.
    I had spotting with a second pregnancy that I lost at about 11 weeks.
    Check with your doctor - if you can't get in, at least call.
    LisaZot

Answer by LisaZot at 8:25 AM on Jul. 7, 2009