I have an almost 12 month old baby, she is my second girl and She wont take a bottle, how do I stop breastfeeding???

She will take any juice or even soda on a bottle or sippy cup but not milk or formula and She's been bitting me, that's why I need to stop breastfeeding now. Please help!

mamahedrick

Asked by mamahedrick at 6:43 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Might be easier to correct the biting rather than weaning. Drop by the Brastfeeding Moms group, if you would...there's a Resoureces Forum there with a post titled "WHEN BABIES ATTACK!" It's got tips on how to stop the biting.

Otherwise...distract and delay and drop one feeding per week till gone.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:03 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• There are ways to stop biting, and they worked for my daughter in less than a day! Like gdiamante said, the breastfeeding group has been a lifesaver for me, stop by!
    AJsMomma

Answer by AJsMomma at 9:10 PM on Jul. 6, 2009