I took 3 preganacy test and they all came out positive and i havent had a period since june 17 is it possible to find out at 2 weeks?

raydadelatte

Asked by raydadelatte at 6:44 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Some girls an findout early maybe you ovulated early and your may further along or maybe TWINS
    Anonymous

• i concieved my son on march 17 and found out i was pregnant april 3rd so yeah its possible
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Congratulations! Now stop wasting tests!! heh.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:55 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Yes it is possible to find out at 2 weeks ... I actually took a test I figured I was about 2 weeks went to doctor and they said it was not possible to know at 2 weeks. Was sent to Ultrasound 4 weeks later and was told I was 6 weeks and carrying twins. So I was right :D Good Luck and hopefully its POSITIVE ..
    ehall13

Answer by ehall13 at 6:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Im 7weeks and 3 days pregnant. I ovulated around may 30th and took a few pregnancy test and they were positive. it is possible, as for them saying twins, well thats possible too, although i havent had my 1st drs visit yet, so im not sure if its twins or just 1. best bet is to get ahold of your dr or if you dont have one yet, find one, and get some labs done, that way they will be able to tell you exactly how far along you are. and if you had 3 positives, its positive, congrats!!!
    Leelee1008

Answer by Leelee1008 at 7:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I had my hpt pop at 2.5 weeks, and it wasn't even faint...it was a dark line. A day later a digital test popped too.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 8:10 PM on Jul. 6, 2009