baby can read??

i was thinking of buying that "baby can read package" has anyone tried it on their child and does it work? how early do you start it on your child..i have a 10 month old daughter but i wasnt sure if it was to early to start...

Cristade09

Asked by Cristade09 at 6:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It is almost the same as Baby Einstein but it comes with Flash Cards. I hear it is good.
    jagrus

Answer by jagrus at 7:06 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I have a neighbor who used the program. Her daugther reads about as well as mine does and didn't use the program and is a year younger. It looks like it is sight words. I mean how much understanding does a 2 year old or younger really have. Let alone the atttention span to sit and read a book. Not mine that is for sure. But hey my neighbor really likes it and her daugther does know some words.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 7:07 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• i always saw it as a waste I mean u could make your own flash cards with picture and just sit you child down for 30 mins a day and go over them its the same thing
    faithfulmomof1

Answer by faithfulmomof1 at 8:11 PM on Jul. 6, 2009