Does anyone have or has had HPV?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Health

• yes
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:05 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• yep
    Anonymous

• My friend does. :( her boyfriend is nasty and sleeps with a ton of girls now she has to get tested for cervical cancer like every 6 months and everytime it reduces her chances of having children.
    Anonymous

• Yep...

everytime it reduces her chances of having children.

And i dont' know WTF you are talking about.
    Anonymous

• to the anon above tell ur friend that i as a fellow hpv person managed to have two beautiful kids. i have tons of scar tissue and cevical problems but its possible. take lots of folic acid and prenatal vitmins starting like 6 months before trying to conceive.
    Anonymous

• I had HPV and had to have warts burned off my cervix. Yeah, good times. I did have two children but prematurely because of my scared up cervix.

Anonymous

• i didnt know i had hpv intill after my dd was born and i went in for my 6 wk check up but apperantly its resolved itself b/c i have been tested for it again and i no longer have it, idk what kind of damage its done to me but im haveing a hard time conceive this time as opposed to when i got preg for my dd i was only with her dad for 3 wks when we conceived
    Anonymous