HOW MANY OF YOU.....

Hate the ice cream truck?

Don't get me wrong--the lady who drives it is wonderful, but I wish the truck would blow its engine.

dle4125

Asked by dle4125 at 7:14 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm with you!! I never have the cash and they come everyday a couple of times!!

I want to know how kids know what that sound is? I didn't get ice cream from the truck when they were little because I didn't want them to know what it was. Horrible, I know, but somehow they just KNEW!!

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Stupid thing cruises the neighborhood all day long and my kids won't stop jumping up and down and begging for a damn ice cream. I'm about to sit in the window with a BB gun and blow out it's tires...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• our ice cream truck is called the cool bus. It's an old bus painted blue with ice. I like it because he serves real ice cream and milkshakes and sundays
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 7:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• It doesn't come around my neighborhood because I live on the main road in my town and it's too busy for him to stop somewhere. I looooved him when I was a kid though. I'm sure my mom hated him :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• We don't have one.We live in the country.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 7:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I don't mind it if I've got the cash. But every day? That just makes me crazy.
    jill.a.k.a.mom

Answer by jill.a.k.a.mom at 7:25 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Doesnt bug me. Only thing thats a bit obnoxious is we have two that come up and down our street within 30 mins of each other.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• LOL....up until a few weeks ago, we had 7 of our grandkids living here! That darn ice cream truck somehow found out and would come down our street and stop in front of our house and just sit there for about 15 minutes!! We never have gotten any thing from them, so I guess they just noticed all the kids! All our kids here knew we wouldn't be getting it, so they didn't ask after the first few days.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 9:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I hate them one day my dd really wanted ice cream from it and the damn thing went down every street but ours I was so pissed
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 10:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• i hate the ice cream truck!! lol when i was 9 the ice cream truck came down our road.. and instead of stopping it just kept going so all the kids that lived near me (there were like 7 of us) all started to chase after the truck and i didnt have on shoes and i stepped in a pot hole and fractured my ankle. im glad we live in the country and no one around here knows what it is!!
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 11:09 PM on Jul. 6, 2009