should i have or shouldnt i have not????

so a person i know is growing pot and seems to have the same truck come by everyday every other day. i told management about it because im concerned with the safety of my kids and kids in the complex. mangement wasnt suppossed to say my name however they did. said person entered my apartment without knocking and yelled at me(i have two very young kids and i have male issues) so im upset. what should i do now. i called management and hubby. hubby wants to move and says management is now at fault. what esle can i do to ensure that my kids and i feel safe???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Health

• It's just pot. Pot doesn't make people kill each other. That's meth, cocaine, heroine and all the other stuff that can actually kill you. I've never seen an angry pothead.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't have told management my name. I would move, it doesn't sound like you would feel comfortable living there anymore anyway. As for the guy, it is his own fault, don't do the crime if you don't want to do the time. You are just an easy target to blame.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 7:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• OP OP OP OP OP OP

ya well management knows my name and everything already because my dd is special needs and so the company remembers me. and i know lots of angry potheads so thats still a concern.
    Anonymous