what do you think?

Ok so my mom worked with a 19 y/o and he was drunk at a party and a little 15 y/o girl gave him head while he was drunk, well right after that she let like 3 or 4 guys pull a train on her. The boys are going to get in sever trouble but not the 15 y/o even though she took advantage of a drunk guy and was out past the curfew set by the town for minors she even had a friend record her doing all this. What I'm asking is do you think she should get off without being punished?? I think she should get something for being out past curfew. And I might add that I agree that all these boys should get what they deserve.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I think they all shold be punished equally
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:11 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Yes she should be punished. They were drunk not her form what you wrote. But being drunk is not a reason to do something with out permision. I mean you are not complettly out of control, when drunk. In the video tape is she unhappy about all this, was is not consentual? If she was fine with it, then why the court case?
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:14 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Yes all this was HER she took advantage of the drunk boy and had asked the boys to pull the train she was more then willing. Her parents found the tape and decided to take it to court
    Anonymous

• I might add that she was sober
    Anonymous