Do you need to lose weight?

or do you want to? How much would you like to lose? And what are you doing to lose it? I need some weight loss ideas..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Health

• I've been losing weight. It's been a slow process for me, but I'm down to only having five left, and I started with 15. All I've done is add more aerobic exercise to my day, added more veggies to my diet, and cut out a lot of the red meat from what I eat (I've cut down by over 50%).
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 7:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• yeah like 20 lbs! ugh I am counting calories and exercising when I can(pilates)
    Anonymous

• I am already planning post baby weight loss. Weight watchers has worked wonders for my mom, she lost 20 lbs. As for me, I think eating smart, counting calories and eating recomended portion sizes are the best thing for weight loss. Of course exercise too!

Also, cutting out cokes and junk food are really helpful.
    ArmyWife9-2-08

Answer by ArmyWife9-2-08 at 8:03 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I need to lose 20-25 more but I've lost 30 already. Go weight watchers!
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 8:07 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I need to lose in the 40 range. I think I need to go back to what I did in the past. I didn't eat after 7 and didn't consume much more than 1000 calories a day. I want to exercise but don't have the desire to actually do it--I know it sounds lame.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• yep ive lost 30 and need to lose more. im exercising my ass off- 500 calories a day, and documenting my food. its works...
    kelinnh

Answer by kelinnh at 9:41 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• food diaries are great. not for a recovering anorexic, as I am. They tend to cause me to lose control again and go off a deep end. If I were to deliver today (which wont happen, I have 9 weeks to go) I would need to lose about 40 lbs, not counting what I would lose in the hospital.

ArmyWife9-2-08

Answer by ArmyWife9-2-08 at 9:43 AM on Jul. 7, 2009