What do I do about DF?

I just found his pile of socks that he jacks off into by the computer. They are our kids socks. He was in the room when I found them and I got pissed and just wouldn't talk to him. He just left to go help my mom move something. What do I say to him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Give him a roll of paper towels. That'll embarrass him maybe.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 8:18 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Thats so gross I would be pissed too. Give him some KY or vaselin tell him he might need it for the next jack off session!!
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 8:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Put a box of kleenex next to the computer. Using the kids' socks is just wrong.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Go buy him a pack of his own kid size socks to jack off into, and use a sharpie and write J. O. or JIZZ SOCK on then so you don't accidently put them on your kids.
    Anonymous

• oh lol anon 913
    id buy a few washcloths i think
    kelinnh

Answer by kelinnh at 9:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• lol these are funny. How about put his socks in a folded pile next to the computer with a note that says "Use these and not the kids socks" lol
    cutiepieusa879

Answer by cutiepieusa879 at 9:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• thats just creepy!...lol i would put some baby oil and tery cloth washcloths next to the puter and tell hubby as u go to bed that his thing r there waiting for him
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 10:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• OMG! This is just gross to me. But, also slightly funny. If your really mad about it go buy newborn socks and tell him if he keeps playing with "it" he'll go blind!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 7:58 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Dump the pile of crusty socks in his idiot lap and say "Hey, quit using the kids' socks to spank your monkey, Dad."
    If that doesn't make him stop, he needs electroshock therapy.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:56 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• I am so sorry but that is really really gross... I would have so lost my cool. You are a better woman that I am. If he wants to do it on his clothes that fine... but his children? It would have taken everything I had not to hit him.
    ncarter24

Answer by ncarter24 at 12:00 PM on Jul. 7, 2009