puppy name

I need help finding a good name for my new puppy. It is a male malti-poo. Has l0ng wavy white hair and looks like a big fur ball I thought about dust mop or mopper but the kids dont like these names . Any ideas or unique names

heavenlypeace

Asked by heavenlypeace at 8:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• okay NOT Zeus, Fluffy, Dusty, Champ, Buddy, Cotton, Brutus or Buster. That is what EVERY dog is named...Well not literally but a lot. Anyway, have the kids make a list of their 5 top names. narrow it down to 1 name per list and then vote. By the way Rufus and Rover are not very popular at all. lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• If i ever get a another bulldog..Im going to name it waffles..I just think that is so cute...my last bulldog was named butters..I think just pick a name you and the hubby and your kids love...the kids always come up with the best names...
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Swiffer :)
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 8:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Popstar or Taz , Freedom??? HoneyBuns ????
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 8:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Muffin
    Oscar ( for Oscar the Grouch)
    Cookie (for Cookie Monster)
    Snuffy (for Snuffalupagus)
    I love the name Chopper for a dog, it would be humorous to have your furball called this.

Answer by Bmat at 9:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• i named my maltipoo/shihtzu scruffy
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I think it's funny when people give their dogs people names, like George or Bill, or Doug, Sam, orChuck. You could call it Martin. It's just funny.
    LOL
    Our female beagle has a human name, Marlee (By the way, she was named before the book came out)
    Years ago we had a cat named Chicken. (No kidding! She got her name because of the way she would sit/lay like a hen)
    Cantstandya

Answer by Cantstandya at 11:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I suck at pet names. Mine is named puppy. Cause he's a dacuhsan(sp) and looks like a puppy.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:21 AM on Jul. 7, 2009