HELP I NEED A JOB

HELLO I AM 4 MONTHS PREGNANT AND HAD A JOB UNTIL THEY FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT.I REALLY NEED TO WORK I LIVE IN LITTLE ROCK,ARKANSAS IF ANYONE KNOW OF ANYTHING PLEASE HELP.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• It is illegal to fire someone because she is pregant. www.eeoc.gov is the link to the Goverment agency that handles discrimination. Find your nearest office and call tomorrow! Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org. Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy strategy, etc.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I don't know about that area, but with Procard you can always work at home. You'd be enrolling people in medical discount plans.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Work online like I do, it's free and easy! Http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• If I may, I would like to suggest to start an at home biz. I have 2 little ones at home and I started my biz a few months back and absolutely love it! The comp I work with just received an award from the BBB so it is no scam! If you are interested, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to help you can get you some more information! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 10:44 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Work from HOME 100% REAL FREE and LEGIT! Whats even better is you can cash out EVERYDAY!

http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 6:29 AM on Jul. 7, 2009