how many will answer?

do you pee in the shower?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in About CafeMom

• gross..no! why do that when the toliet is in the same room? but I ve caught the hubby doing that a few times...
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:22 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Thats nasty....now, I have accidently let a few drops out when I sneeze...but I'm pregnant so I can use that excuse :) LOL
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 8:24 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I do! my thinking is, why wait? Why hold it when I am right there, and it is gonna go down the drain anyways? I'm sure as hell not gonna stop my shower to go pee, and I have had too many UTI's to just hold it and risk getting another one when there's no need.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 8:26 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Yes,I have,and everybody else who said no,yal was lying.
    Anonymous

• oh no!! i think its weird and gross
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:24 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I haven't for a while, I usually pee on the toilet while the water is warming up. I used to though before we moved(and had to wait for the water)
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 10:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Yea, but only if it hits me after being in there for a while. My husband also does, WHILE I'M IN THERE WITH HIM!!! I know he's doing it because his pee always smells like Cheerios!
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 1:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2009