HELP I NEED A JOB

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF JOBS THAT WILL HIRE PREGNANT WOMEN I HAD A JOB UNTIL THEY FOUND OUT I AM PREGNANT.I LIVE IN THE LITTLE ROCK,ARK AREA

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Where do you live at?
    well.. i know how that feels. Stay Strong. You can always apply for Welfare.
    lucylepe5

Answer by lucylepe5 at 8:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• If you can go shopping and do surveys to tell about the service received you could do mystery shopping. This you can do at your own leasure and can continue it if you get a better job. I do it and no I do not make a lot of$$ but I get to eat out for free, and shop while getting paid, whether I keep the merchandise or deside to return it for the cash. I have done places like Texas Roadhouse. I went in like a normal customer, ordered my food and drink and mentally evaluated the service, food , cleanliness and such. Then go home and put in the information on the mystery shopping site that I was working with. Easy money. If you would like more info message me. Good luck.
    KajunLuv

Answer by KajunLuv at 8:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• First off, it's discrimination if they didn't hire or fired you because you are pregnant. Second, what about a work from home job?
    GucciLea

Answer by GucciLea at 1:05 AM on Jul. 7, 2009