pregnant?

I Had my period approx a week and a half ago it was 2 days late and only lasted for 2 days which used to be normal for me until my ectopic pregnancy that ended in march i thought it was my body returning to norrmal until the following day odd and painful symptoms started.
I woke up vomiting with the worse cramps and diarrhea the diarrhea turned into constipation a few days later, the vomiting stopped but the nasuea is horrible and the cramping hasn't stopped.
I'm concerned it's only been a couple of months since my ectopic pregnancy i was 3 months and had to get my right fallopian tube removed i know i have to be careful i haven't taken a test yet because i'm not sure if i can yet and i don't know if i could take the dissapointment what do you guys think??

mama2b2428

Asked by mama2b2428 at 8:28 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• idk, i used to get symptoms like that with my period, but if you just had a surgery and all, then you probably should go to the dr. because you are having so much pain.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:28 PM on Jul. 6, 2009