Wooden highchair

I am looking for a good sturdy, wooden highchair. I have seen the Lipper Chair online, but it can't be purchased in any stores, as far as I know, and I am not too big a fan of online buying. I like to see and touch things before I buy them. Anyway, does anyone know of a good highchair that are just as sturdy and cheap?

http://www.simplybabyfurniture.com/172105.html

LilyandEmmasMom

Asked by LilyandEmmasMom at 8:30 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Shopping

• I have a wooden highchair from Ikea that I absolutely love. It is very simple and very very sturdy. I have a 4 yo, 3 yo and now a 1 yo that have used it and still use it. It was forty dollars which was really the selling point for me at the time and the fact that it was wood. Usually Ikea is not my style I usually like things to be a little less modern but the highchair could really go either way.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:16 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• eddie bauer has some. they sell at various stores-target, walmart,toyrus/babysrus, etc.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:04 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Check out some antique stores to see if they have any. I have one that I found that is wooden and definately is antique but it is so well made and sturdy.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 9:24 AM on Jul. 7, 2009