Wooden Highchair

I am looking for a good sturdy, wooden highchair. I have seen the Lipper Chair online, but it can't be purchased in any stores, as far as I know, and I am not too big a fan of online buying. I like to see and touch things before I buy them. Anyway, does anyone know of a good highchair that are just as sturdy and cheap?

http://www.simplybabyfurniture.com/172105.html

LilyandEmmasMom

Asked by LilyandEmmasMom at 8:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• Check at babies r us or target, they have some good ones and you can check them out yourself before you buy.
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 8:44 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• My mom got hers at a thrift store for $15.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 10:05 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• You could check Craig's List too. You'll get a good deal and you can check it out before you agree to buy it.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• eddie bauer makes one for $300. Target carried them. Babies r us is also a great resource as well as thrift stores and antique stores. As long as it is sturdy and has a working strap it is fine. You can also try ebay and amazon though that is online shopping
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 11:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2009