Opinions

I am 32 weeks 2 days pregnant with twins and all of the sudden my belly has become very squishy. It has been almost rock hard this entire time and I have never seen a pregnant belly do that. It's like jello, kinda like after you deliver. This is my second pregnancy and nothing like this ever happened with my first. I am really concerned. I don't know if I am possibly leaking or maybe the babies just moved down. I have had to pee non stop but it's not running down my leg or anything. What do you think it is?

TiffanyReed

Asked by TiffanyReed at 8:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• maybe they changed position? you should be going to the dr. every week by now......you could move your appointment ahead a few days if you are overly-worried about it. i think they probably just changed position though.... that would also explain why you are peeing so much too. gl
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• If you're not having any discharge, pain, bleeding etc. then I think the babies have begun to drop. It leaves space at the top. With twins, you're seeing your doctor pretty regularly right? I say you call the doc's office. I only had mine one at a time so I don't know the extra stuff that comes with twins.
    peachqpti

Answer by peachqpti at 9:18 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• WE ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO MAKE THIS KIND OF DETERMINATION.. PLEASE SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION...
    WalkingtheTalk

Answer by WalkingtheTalk at 1:09 AM on Jul. 7, 2009