pack for a hostpail stay?

i am goign to be haveing a c section in oct and my dr said i will be there about 2-3 days ..... but i am not sure what i need to take along with me...... please help me

trickyplus2

Asked by trickyplus2 at 8:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I google'd what to bring to hospital...and it came up with stuff that I would never of thought of but when I got there I would of needed
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Pack something to read or a laptop to keep yourself busy. I had pictures of my son posted before we even left the hospital. Also some slippers and comfy pajamas so you aren't stuck in a hospital gown. I packed a cute outfit for my son to wear home, but he was so small he just ended up going home in a sleeper. I also packed some snacks so I didn't have to rely on hospital food or keep sending people to get me stuff from the vending machine.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 8:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• YOu will need clothes a camera dental stuff hygeni things other stuff that you may want to keep you occupied while your waiting like crossword and then f course you will need the stuff for the baby
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 8:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I haven't been there yet but I have heard about bringing some granny panties you won't mind throwing away. Stuff to keep you busy, and MOST IMPORTANT pads!!! Overnights of course!!!
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 9:05 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• i just packed like i was going to a hotel.... clothes (yes, big maternity clothes still), nursing bras if you plan on bf, clothes for baby and their diaper bag, toothbrush and toothpaste, soap and lotion, brush, pads (eventhough they will give you some diaper-like pads in the hospital lol), and your camera of course. i was not allowed to bring or use my cellphone so i had to also bring a list of people's phone numbers lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Don't forget nursing pads. Whether or not you plan to bf, you'll be leaking!!
    Anonymous