My husband sends me mixed messages and were seperated

at the moment.He says he doesnt want to be with me doesnt feel the same yet says things like he doesnt know what the future holds for us both because its only been a month hes been out the house.Now he emails me with how are me and the kids doing,He was only asking about them.is he playing games with me?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like he wants to have his cake and eat it too. He needs to move on and so do you. He's using you. Tell him you will let him know if something important happens to the kids and he can see for himself on visitation days. He can talk to them if they are old enough. Don't be pulled back in.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:16 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• No, it sounds like you are making more of it than it is. Wouldn't you ask how he and the kids were doing if he had the kids? It's just a polite thing to do. He's not saying he wants to come home. I don't see that as a mixed message.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:55 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I don't know why we all think that men are less confused in a relationship than a woman is. Most of them do not have any master plan. He's just as confused as you are. Hang in there. Stop by our Separated Group if you'd like. Hugs and Prayers to you.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 10:25 PM on Jul. 6, 2009