HELP!!!

OK I'M 20 WEEKS 3 DAY WITH MY FRIST I DON'T think i have felt my baby move how far along were you with the frist when you felt it move and what did it feel like

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 4 months... like a fish, spastic wiggles!
    hermajesty2

Answer by hermajesty2 at 9:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• i was around 20 weeks and it was very faint. it kind of felt like someone tickling me from the inside. it was not strong and didn't last long either.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:26 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I didnt feel mine really kick or move an know for sure that it was him until i was 26 weeks so you should be okay
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 9:41 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I was around 22 weeks or so. You will know it when you feel it. It feels like your belly jumps or a gas bubble popped in your tummy. Also from my experiance I noticed he kicked more at night when I was relaxed and focused on trying to feel him move. When he gets bigger you will feel them alot! Try eatting something or drinking something sweet to wake him up and he will give u a lil kick.
    Ames826

Answer by Ames826 at 9:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2009