help me plezzzzz

can u get preg if you and ur partner have sex in the ass

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• are you serious? comeon..... how could that even be possible hun? but you can get aids that way... just fyi
    Anonymous

• yeah the same way you get pregnant from swallowing
    Anonymous

• no
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 9:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I really hope this isn't a legitimate question but I also try to answer every answer I can. So no you can't....
    mommyin08of09

Answer by mommyin08of09 at 9:30 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• No its not possible but my husbands seems to think that you can because what if it runs out and goes into your vagina Lol
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 9:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• No you can't and Btw "but you can get aids that way... just fyi " you can get aids from any sexual contact even if you give a blow job and you have a cut or sore in your mouth!
    And even though this is a strange question there are some people who really dont know. My grandmother was always told you have to have sex in your belly button to get preg and it took her getting preg and the Dr telling her that it wasn't true . In this day and age there are still some parents that will tell their kids that ridiculous stuff!
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 9:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• clearly i didn't say anal is the ONLY way to get aids
    Anonymous

• omfg is this question seriouse? honestly even my 12 yr old cousin knows this answer...geeze
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 9:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• lmfao yeah you sure can!just like if you give a b.j.!!!lol
    Anonymous

• if semon (sp) gets in your body it can live for several days before fertalizing an egg, so it is very possible.
    Anonymous