Have you ever had a dream?

I am 15 weeks pregnant, my boyfriend confessed to me the other day that he had a very vivid and real dream that we were having a GORGEOUS baby girl with bright green eyes and strawberry blond hair. I have had a few of these dreams as well and they occur all through the night even after I have woken up and then decided to go back to sleep, it would be another dream about my baby being a girl. What do you think?

ErinandBryant

Asked by ErinandBryant at 9:16 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• see i had a dream that i was gna have a baby girl and instead i had a boy
    shawn_cj

Answer by shawn_cj at 9:18 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• well...maybe you are dreaming of your baby and she is a girl-im not going to say its impossible. i believe in things like that. or maybe you are dreaming your hopes-maybe you both want a girl. guess we shall see when you find out the sex. lol :)
    i never dreamt about my son before i had him-i did however dream that i was bff with hulk hulgon (sp? i know im completely off but you get the idea lmao)
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• with my first son i had a dream about a kid who was about 4/5 yo and had blue eyes like me and light brown hair.... i was seeing him in his pre-school class. my son looks exactly like that! i was right about the sex and how he looks. my second son i had 2 dreams. the first one i dreamed he was a boy.... i was right lol. the second dream was about a baby with curly black hair and green eyes..... definately not how he looks. i am 28 weeks pregnant now with a baby girl. i have had no dreams so far. i wonder if the baby with the curly black hair and green eyes is her?? that would be great lol.
    but to answer your question........ my dreams have been right as far as sex, but then again it's a 50/50 chance lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• It really means nothing lol Im 21 weeks pregnant and I had a dream the other day that I gave birth to a huge rock. lol Maybe Im just messed up lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 9:28 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I dream i am haveing a girl alort but i know its a boy so you never know but my dreams were wrong
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I dunno.. I dreamed I gave birth to an alien creature at one point! Not sure how accurate dreams are, but usually they reflect either your hopes or fears lol. Good luck and congratz :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 9:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I find out the sex next week and since the beginning i have been having dreams. I had dreams of my ex carrying a little girl (newborn) in a carseat, then i have had dreams of a little girl sleeping on his chest, and i have had many dreams of a baby girl with me. Recently i had a dream of a beautiful natural uncomplicated home birth and the baby was a girl so i am hoping it is a girl.
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 9:36 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Well when I first found out I was pregnant I was certain I was having a girl. I just had a feeling. I even remember having a dream of a baby girl. I wanted a girl that bad that I had a dream. Then around 20 weeks when I had my ultrasound coming up to find out the gender of my baby I had 3 dreams in that week. They all were about me having a BOY!! I was like whoa where is this coming from? I get the test done and what do you know I'm having a SON!! It was weird but I totally believe the dream thing. Some greater power told me I was having a boy so I wasn't so shocked when they told me. i'm now 38 weeks and about to POP!! I cant wait to meet him! Congrats! and Good Luck!!
    Ames826

Answer by Ames826 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I had a dream with my second child. It was one week before my gender scan. It was a boy in my dream and I had a baby boy! It could be you're having a girl. If not, it will be a very pretty strawberry blonde, green eyed boy :) It could only be one or the other gender. lol. either way, you'll love him or her no matter what. hope you get what you want though. congrats.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• me & my hubby both had dreams it was a boy ! but I'm having a girl
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 11:28 PM on Jul. 6, 2009