Should I Stay or Should I Go ?

I need a bit of advice... I'm 5 mos pregnant and me and the baby's farther , we are not working out.. I'm from New Jersey but I want to move to North Carolina.. I wanted to stay to work out things with him but it doesn't seem like it' going to happen.. " he is not willing to move" My problem is that this is his 1st baby and I know he will be a wonderful daddy and i don't want to take that from him. but in NC I have a better chance to make something of myself in NJ I Stay down in my dad's basement and that is not where i want to raise a Newborn.. If anything is going to happen it needs to happen now ,. and so far he has done nothing to support me.. in fact he just wants the baby.. he wants nothing to do with me.. should i sell myself short and stay or should i do what i need to do for my family if it means a better life for me? I also have a 10 yr old...

MSSNIKA27

Asked by MSSNIKA27 at 9:16 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Make a better life for you your baby and your 10 yr old!!! I say get the first flight outta there! If he wants to be a father, then he can follow! You cannot just sit around and let things happen. My mom used to tell me this

"you cant just sit around and wait for opportunity to come knocking at your door. Sometimes you have to kick that freaking door down and meet him in the street!"
    lol

I know you can do it! If you have more opportunities to help raise a family with good financial support, then do it! Keep us updated though!! GL
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 9:26 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Do what you have to do. You could try and make a go of things alone where you are (just not living in your dads basement). But it sounds like he would not really make a good daddy because he doesn't want to be a daddy. Start thinking of yourself and not the jerk. Take that leap and do what you need to for yourself and your kids.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:25 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Do what is right for you. He can come get the baby when it's born if you want to give it to him

Answer by admckenzie at 9:58 PM on Jul. 6, 2009