Any ideas on at home income???? There are too many scams out there to trust ANY of the advertisements.....

I am 23, engaged, and have a son that will be 3 in October. I got laid off over two weeks ago. I have good experience and skills, but have submitted several applications and resumes, with not even so much as a call back yet. I have a very hectic schedule, so my work schedule is limited to the 8 to 5 routine. I was hoping to possibly get some ideas on working and making money from home; preferably something that someone has personal experience with so I can at least feel confident in giving it the benefit of the doubt. I've been fooled before with those things, and I don't have the time or money to be worrying about any of that now.

Ideas anyone????

sbriellec

Asked by sbriellec at 9:22 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have some work at home companies you might want to check into, it's all free, it's easy work and it might just save the day for you! Free Money

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Customcat, have you had any experience with this yourself?
    sbriellec

Answer by sbriellec at 9:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Hey there!! I am with Ameriplan and it is my OWN so there is no worry of being laid off :) You could work it whenever you want and there is no applying and waiting period. Anyone who is driven and willing to work hard can do it. I have a 1yr old little girl and 25 weeks prego with little girl number 2 and I do most of my work when she naps or the hubby is home with her :) Let me know if you'd like some more info!! Good Luck with your search :)
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 9:44 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Christina, I'm open for any ideas. Please tell me more.
    sbriellec

Answer by sbriellec at 9:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• Just sent you a message with some info :)
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 10:04 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I have 2 little ones at home and just started an at home biz a few months back. The comp I work with just received an award from the BBB so it is no scam! If you are interested, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to help you and get you more info! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 10:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I want to find something also.
    Just to let you know, you are not alone in your search. I have been looking since January and can't find anything and have tons of experience and training.
    Good luck to you.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• As Christina said Ameriplan is awesome! I am with them as well... I also run a website with a number of legit opps, both businesses and home jobs. You should check it out! www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Also take a moment to check out my other business. If you love free stuff (and who doesn't) you will love this one...  www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen

Let me know if you have questions about ANYTHING!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• I've had a lot of luck with Avon. Its a reputable company thats been around over 100 years so obviously it isn't a scam lol. You can start for $20 go to www.start.youravon.com and use ref code dhullum Its nice because you aren't limited to traditional selling, you can also host parties, vendor booths at fairs, sell online and even do fundraisers. There are tons of ways to make money even if you don't know many people! PM me for questions. :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:29 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• Ameriplan is a good idea - but there is a serious flaw with it - it's not available everywhere. And even in some of the places it is available, there aren't a lot of doctors. IF you were interested in something like that, I'd go with Procard International (www.procardinternational.com). I'm with neither company, but I am without health insurance and looked into both. Ameriplan doesn't have anyone in my entire state, and it has very few people in the neighboring state that work with them. But Procard had 4 doctors in my city alone, which was surprising.

All of your responses are sales (even Melaleuca requires you to sell an idea and a membership). If you're looking for a job, check to see if OnPoint Advocacy is still hiring. All the other telecommuting jobs seem to be cutting back. Good luck!
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 4:18 AM on Jul. 7, 2009