Has anyone tried the Intelligender test??

I tried it and it said girl... I'm 15 weeks pregnant right now. Let me know if you have and if it was right for you if you had for baby?

ErinandBryant

Asked by ErinandBryant at 9:26 PM on Jul. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I haven't personally used one of those, I just waited until my 20wk ultrasound when the gender was more visible to see. I'm 33wks now. However, my friend used one with her first child and it was right. It said a boy and when she was able to see on ultrasound it was just that! But sometimes just like a pregnancy test they can be faulty. But best of luck. =)
    pink_callalily

Answer by pink_callalily at 9:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• i haven't....i heard they weren't always to accurate. but then again my cousin used one and it said boy and so far her doctor says it looks like a boy (she has had a few ultrasounds done early in her pregnancy due to past miscarriages) It's seems like a fun way to try but then again it's not a guarantee! :) don't worry though...not much longer and you'll be able to figure it out! :)
    mommyin08of09

Answer by mommyin08of09 at 9:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2009

• it was right for me ...girl
    Anonymous

• I tried it also, it said girl, I find out on the 28th!
    HollySebeck

Answer by HollySebeck at 12:09 PM on Jul. 7, 2009